I'm now back in my London flat on this beautiful sunny day after a 14hr car journey from Corpach in Scotland yesterday. I only have 2 days to get my things together before jetting off the Chamonix where myself and two friends, Adam and Dan, are going to attempt a summit of Mt Blanc.
I've been adjutated all morning by my travel insurance company who have put me on hold, hung up on my and transfered me to anyone in the company who definately can't help me at least 10 times. All I want to know if if the winter sports insurance that I have coveres me for mountaineering. Having no suceess and intereperating the small print in a pessimistic way I've decided to take out additional insurance. The BMC website was great as it only took me 5 mins to set this up - Thanks BMC!
Welcome to the Team Odlo UK website.
On this website you will find information on the races we are competing in, the expeditions we are doing and how to get in touch with us.
My name is Maria Leijerstam. I'm an expeditioner and adventure racer and have competed in challenges all over the world.
This is our second year racing as Team Odlo UK and we have a very exciting calendar of races lined up for 2010.
I'd like to thank Odlo UK as well as all of our other sponsors for providing us with kit, clothing and gadgets!
My name is Maria Leijerstam. I'm an expeditioner and adventure racer and have competed in challenges all over the world.
This is our second year racing as Team Odlo UK and we have a very exciting calendar of races lined up for 2010.
I'd like to thank Odlo UK as well as all of our other sponsors for providing us with kit, clothing and gadgets!
